QUESTION OF THE DAY!!! Which Female Celebrity Would You Love To Smash/Knack, If You Could?

Hi Guys,
This question is definitely not new to your imagination. It’s a common fantasy among Male youths to knack Female celebrities
Make I no lie self, I have one female celebrity am eyeing in the Industry I wish I can knack also Am 100% sure you definitely have one too.
I won’t keep mine confidential, as am going to spill it out now, but please and please keep to the promise of telling me yours too if I say mine.
For Me Adioh
The female celebrity have got an unfathomable lust on is Yemi Alade ! So thick! Thicker body lomo!
I don imagine am tire for my head

So Guys
Which Celebrity Would You Smash/Knack If You Have The Chance?
Let’s hear from you.
Drop Your Comments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rapper, Zoro Narrowly Escapes Being Killed By SARS Operatives In Rivers State (Photo)

Superstar Singer Davido Proposes Marriage To Chioma

My Boss Isn't Nice To Me, What Should I Do?